Today, Jodi is here to do an author interview with me. *Huge smile* She is going to share with you some of her inspirations and some interesting comments about the fairytale. Thanks for coming in Jodi!
The Official stuff about Jodi:
Jodi Lynn Anderson is the New York Times bestselling author of Peaches, The Secrets of Peaches, Love and Peaches, the popular May Bird trilogy, and Tiger Lily. She lives in Washington, D.C. with her husband and an endless parade of stray pets.
What Jodi says about herself:
I write books about vaguely magical peach orchards, resorts in the afterlife, enigmatic island princesses beloved by Tinkerbell, and...civics! I was an awkward and strange child who kept lots of secrets. Now I live with a sweet Basenji dog named Peanut who loves to eat shoes, and a sweet husband who is good at all the things I'm bad at, like being organized and thinking things through. I've loved writing and reading about mythical and strange things since I can remember.
2. Does Tiger Lily or any of the characters in Tiger Lily resemble/reflect you in anyway? If so, how?
3. what aspect about the Neverland appealed to you the most?
5. What is your all-time favourite book and why?
6. What do you think is important for a Young Adult book?
7. What is one thing you haven't done, but would really like to do?
8. What is one important experience you had that help you to become who you are today?
10. What is the thing/aspect you like the most about the original fairytale of Peter Pan?