Friday 20 July 2012

Versatile Award

Versatile Award


So, I've finally had a little bit of time tonight to write a post about a blog award I got! XD I've also received the Liebster award, but I still haven't gotten around to write a post on that, will try to do that soon, no promises though! XD But I would also like to take this opportunity to say that, as much as I like receiving blog awards and I'm so happy that anyone would nominate me, I just don't usually have the time to post anything for it or to tag others. So from now on (after my post about the Liebster Award I got), this will be a blog award free blog. Thanks anyway!! :)


OK, so, back on topic, thanks to Nic at Bookmark Reviews, Sharissa at It's all about the books and Sunshine at A Thousand Books and Still Going for nominating me for this blog award. Please check out their blogs, there are some awesome reviews there!


RULES:


1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Award picture to your post


7 random facts about myself:


1. I love the outdoors. I really enjoy tramping, camping and hiking. I even read under a tree somtimes when the weather is nice.
2. I have a little sister who is 6 years younger than me.
3. My favourite subject is Physics. I also really like Chemistry (actually all the sciences are awesome XD).
4. I play the flute, the piano and I sing
5. My all-time favourite movie is The Lord of The Rings (my favourite favourite would be The Fellowship of The Ring).
6. Right now there are 12 books stacked beside my bed which I will have to finish in the next month. (hey I've already got through a few since I last counted!) I read fast. 
7. I love art, especially architecture. I would love to vist all the famous architectures in all parts of the world and see them with my own eyes. I might not want to leave them when I see them! But I also have a soft spot for oil paintings.


So, blogs I will tag (sorry, I don't think I'm going make it to 15... so many people had already been tagged! I know I know, sorry!):


Project Pages
Paper and Pages
CrossBreeds
Singing the Melody of my life
YA Book Season



1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome! You deserve it! All the best :)

    Nic- Bookmark Reviews.

    ReplyDelete