Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Torn Wing Cover and Release date

The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring #2) by Kiki Hamilton

 The Torn Wing is the second book in the Faerie Ring series by Kiki Hamilton. The first book The Faerie Ring, was brilliantly written, it is one of the few books involving Faeries which I liked. The time of this series is set in Victorian Time. The writing style is descriptive and fluid, a very enjoyable read. I also loved the whole idea of making the main character a street urchin in the beginning (but then there's a whole big story behind why she is what she was).

I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good read (it doesn't matter if you don't like Faeries, it really isn't your typical faerie young adult book).

Now, here is the long waited cover!! I can't wait till it's release on October 2nd 2012!!! Still so long to go...

Here is the back cover as well as showing the cover of the first book The Faerie Ring.


2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you for the Liebster Award! Check out the information on my blog :)

    http://worldofardis.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sidra, thanks!! Glad you liked it :) Thanks for the Liebster Award, I have been previously tagged, but didn't have time to write anything yet. Haha, but thanks anyway!! :D

      Delete