Saturday 23 June 2012

Scent of Magic Cover

Ahhh~ I had seen this a while ago, but I just thought I had to share my cover love with you all :D

I read Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder a while back, and I absolutely loved it! If you haven't read it, it's definitely a book I recommend. I loved the Graceling series (Seven Kingdoms) by Kristin Cashore, and this book was a similar style so I dove right into it. It's beautifully written. You can check out my review under my "Review Index".

Maria V. Snyder is an author whose books I generally enjoyed, I have also read her Studies Series (Poison Study, Magic Study, Fire Study). I have yet to read the Storm Glass series and a few others. Looking forward to reading them and meeting more "friends" from books!

But here is the cover of the second book of the Healer's series, Scent of Magic, which was released a few weeks ago. I love it! Can't wait to when it comes out :D

1 comment:

  1. I just tagged you to recieve the Liebster Blog Award! Head over to http://readbetweenthecovers.blogspot.com to accept your award! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete